ONLINE REGISTRATION - 2014/2015 Youth Soccer Season - open March 1st, 2014!
Registration categories include:
- U4-U5 Micro Program - September Start (sessions begin in September)
- U6-U7 Micro Program - September Start (sessions begin in September)
- U8 - U10 Mini Program
- U11-U12 House or Select - known as Super 8s
- U13-U18 - Boys 1-4 & Girls 1-3
- U13-U18 Metro/Selects
Players who are already registered for tryouts at any level do not have to register again for the fall/winter season. Once you have been chosen for a team, our staff will move you to the correct category. After that, all you need to do is make sure you pay your fees.
WCAGFC is please to offer a Family Discount to our members. Once a family registers a third (3rd) child in our Fall/Winter regular youth season, that child and any additional children from the same family, receive a discount of $50.00 off their registration fee.
Please note that Family Discounts only apply to our regular season and are not available for Academy, camps, spring or other programs.
- You have the option to process payment on-line with your credit card (no extra processing fee) or by cheque, made payable to West Coast Auto Group Football Club, that can either be mailed into the Club or dropped off at First Touch Soccer in Pitt Meadows. Please ensure that the registrant's name & age group are written on the cheque.
- To pay by credit card after you have registered, simply login to your member account
- NOTE: Athletes named to a SELECT TEAM after tryouts will be notified by the coach and will be asked to make immediate payment of registration fees, (within 48 hours), to indicate their acceptance of their spot on the team. Non-payment of fees will be deemed non-acceptance of placement. Please note that there are payment options available.
Please deliver your cash or cheque,
payable to West Coast Auto Group FC to:
Or mail in your cheque,
payable to West Coast Auto Group FC to:
First Touch Soccer
West Coast Auto Group FC
Pitt Meadows BC
- You can print a receipt for registrations for each player by going to MEMBER LOGIN from the menu bar or from the home page.
- Click on Past Registrations.
- Click on the red Statement button for the applicable player and program.fo
There are two prominent national programs that provide direct funding for children and youth to participate in sport: KidSport and JumpStart. Information about both programs is below.
If you are applying for financial assistance, you apply directly to these organizations and you must also send a copy of your application to WCAGFC by mail or drop it off at First Touch Soccer in a sealed envelope marked "Attention: Bookkeeper". You must also include a $50 deposit for each child's registration. This $50 deposit will be refunded to you once we receive full payment for your child's fees from KidSport and/or JumpStart. Your child's soccer registration will not be processed until we receive a copy of your KidSport and/or JumpStart application along with the $50 deposit.
Please do not send your original application to us. The original application must go to the organization you are applying to.
For all other questions regarding financial assistance, please contact our Bookkeeper.
KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport. For information and to apply please go here: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/index.php
Canadian Tire Jumpstart is dedicated to removing barriers, so children can participate in organized sport and recreation. For information and to apply, please go here: http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/en/
Children's Fitness Tax Credit
The children's fitness tax credit lets parents claim up to $500 per year for eligible fitness expenses paid for each child who is under 16 years of age at the beginning of the year in which the expenses are paid. Registration fees for soccer are eligible for this tax credit. To print out a copy of your receipt, please see the information provided higher up on this page.
Information on the fitness tax credit can be found here: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/fitness/
|2014-2015 Youth Soccer Fees|
|Div||Birth Year||Full Fee|
|Super 8 (U11-U12) Selects|
|Select A||incl Spring soccer||635|
|Select B1||incl Spring soccer||635|
|Select B2||incl Spring soccer||385|